
June 8 - 10 are the dates. PLEASE FILL OUT A MEDICAL FORM and get it back to me by Sunday! March 1st???
ALSO a payment of $69 is due in a tithing slip. Mark OTHER and write : DAY CAMP.
If you have any problems making payment before March 22nd, please see the Bishop. THANKS again.
Couple more things, No DEN MEETINGS ON JUNE 11th, because of day camp.
I need every parent that plans on attending to fill out a medical release form, too.
AND finally,
I registered some boys who have NOT told me they can attend. I did this, because in my past experience someone always ends up wanting to go last minute. IF YOU are registered and DO NOT WANT TO BE, simply let me know and I can cancel your registration by MARCH 20th! I ONLY HAVE 10 DAY TO CHANGE THE REGISTRATION! This is different from last year.
THANKS for everything. I am so happy this is done!
Sister N.
cubmaster



No comments:
Post a Comment